Andrey — double checked your solution and it works now. Guess there was some
merge error first time.
Sorry for misleading.

So, there is working solution for Java 9 build and I’d like to save this
configuration in ignite-6730 (making IGNITE-7144 and IGNITE-6736 to become
subtasks in the process).
What do you think?