Thanks.  Just replied on the jira thread as well.  Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Denis Magda [mailto:dma...@apache.org]
Sent: Saturday, January 13, 2018 1:41 AM
To: Igor Rudyak
Cc: Jason Man, CLSA; dev@ignite.apache.org
Subject: Re: IGNITE-6853: Cassandra cache store does not clean prepared
statements cache when remove old cassandra session

Just for the records.

Igor replied and reviewed the changes:
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-6853>

—
Denis

> On Jan 11, 2018, at 9:13 AM, Igor Rudyak <irud...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Denis, Jason
>
> Sorry just found your email regarding IGNITE-6853. It's being a long
> Christmas holiday and your email got lost among tons of other emails.
>
> Anyway, I'll look at this PR:
> https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/3088/files
> <https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/3088/files>
>
> Igor
>

> On Wed, Dec 20, 2017 at 10:15 PM, Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org
> <mailto:dma...@apache.org>> wrote:
> Hi Igor,
>
> Could you please do the review by the end of the year? It will be great to
> include the fix into 2.4.
>
> —
> Denis
>
>> Begin forwarded message:
>>
>> From: Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org <mailto:dma...@apache.org>>
>> Subject: Re: IGNITE-6853: Cassandra cache store does not clean prepared
>> statements cache when remove old cassandra session
>> Date: December 20, 2017 at 10:14:33 PM PST
>> To: dev@ignite.apache.org <mailto:dev@ignite.apache.org>, Igor Rudyak
>> <irud...@gmail.com <mailto:irud...@gmail.com>>
>>
>> Hi Jason,
>>
>> Thanks for fixing the bug! Please assign the ticket on yourself, move it to
>> “PATCH AVAILABLE” state and run Cassandra specific tests on TeamCity. More
>> on this can be found here:
>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute#HowtoContribute-SubmittingforReview
>>
>> <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute#HowtoContribute-SubmittingforReview>
>>
>> Igor Rudyak (copied) is a main maintainer. Igor, would you mind checking the
>> patch and explain how to test the integration on TeamCity (if needed)?
>>
>> —
>> Denis
>>
>>> On Dec 20, 2017, at 10:08 PM, Jason Man, CLSA <jason....@clsa.com
>>> <mailto:jason....@clsa.com>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Igniters,
>>>
>>> I've got a PR to resolve this JIRA available:
>>>
>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-6853
>>> <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-6853>
>>> https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/3088
>>> <https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/3088>
>>>
>>> The JIRA was tagged previously with fix version = 2.4
>>>
>>> May I know what is the process to move things forward?  (The PR has been
>>> created 3 weeks ago).  I'm hoping this fix would be included in 2.4
>>> release.
>>>
>>> Thanks.
>>> Jason
>>> The content of this communication is intended for the recipient and is
>>> subject to CLSA Legal and Regulatory Notices.
>>> These can be viewed at https://www.clsa.com/disclaimer.html
>>> <https://www.clsa.com/disclaimer.html> or sent to you upon request.
>>> CLSA is ISO14001 certified and committed to reducing environmental impact.

The content of this communication is intended for the recipient and is subject
to CLSA Legal and Regulatory Notices.
These can be viewed at https://www.clsa.com/disclaimer.html or sent to you upon
request.
Please consider before printing. CLSA is ISO14001 certified and committed to
reducing its impact on the environment.