Hello, Val.

Thank you.
Looking forward for your review.

One more issues with Ignite SQL:

Do we have description of CAST function?
I want to find out which types that can be converted from one to other.

Something like following table for a MsSQL [1]

Should I wrote my questions about Ignite SQL in another thread?

[1]
https://docs.microsoft.com/ru-ru/sql/t-sql/functions/cast-and-convert-transact-sql