The temp dir is no way to go for the persistence.

I would enforce setting paths for the storage and WAL files if IGNITE_HOME
can't be calculated and we end up placing the storage files under the temp.dir.

Alex G., can you join this thread? Seems that there is an oversight on our side
that needs to be fixed in 2.4.

—
Denis