Hi Dmitriy,

We do have a ticket for this [1], however, I am not sure it will be
completed any time soon.

As for the rebuilding indexes at the node startup, we already have an
internal routine for this (see GridQueryIndexing#rebuildIndexesFromHash).
The only thing we need to implement is skipping of regular indexes update
during the full-text index rebuild and maybe provide an API so that a user
can trigger this.

--Alexey