Hi Dmitriy,

This suite is needed for isolated methods tests and classes tests. Because
Ignite became not only in-memory solution, persistence enabled integration
tests were introduced also. These disk-enabled tests and/or tests with a
number of node startup-shutdown may require sufficient time and I/O
resouarces to complete.

In the same time there is a lot of situations needs to be covered by
product, but these situations may be not easy to reproduce in integration
testing. For such case 'PDS Unit tests suite' and first tests were created.

I hope this approach will become popular, especially for checking corner
cases.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov