Dmitry,

I meant the persistence store itself, but just realized that we don't have
a marshaller cache anymore, we use discovery messages instead. However, we
still have the MarshallerMappingFileStore which is basically a persistence
space created specifically for marshaller mappings. I think it would be a
good idea to use something more generic for this (although this is not
critical of course).

In any case, my initial point was that using the same folder by different
nodes for these mappings should not be an issue, because mappings generated
by different nodes are supposed to be always the same. We just need to
avoid weird exceptions.

-Val