Colleagues, Denis,

It will be great to use bcrypt for password hashing in Ignite.
Could you suggest the right way to use bcrypt:
1. add 'jbcrypt' maven dependency;
2. include the single 'BCrypt.java' file to our project [1].

Does the license allow to include 'BCrypt.java' ?

[1]. https://github.com/jeremyh/jBCrypt/blob/master/src/main/java/org/mindrot/BCrypt.java