As far as I remember, it used to be public and then was moved to internal.
The main issue with these updaters was that batching is dangerous because
you can get deadlocks if keys are not sorted (which is the case for
BATCHED). There is also BATCHED_SORTED, but it requires keys to be
Comparable and I doubt we do any validation, so usability is questionable.

We can think about how to improve this functionality, but in current state
I would definitely not include it on public API. User can always implement
custom receiver if needed.

-Val