Hi Pavel,

About queue: all these builds were manually triggered by me. It is like
experiment under MakeTeamCityGreenAgain. I am trying to accumulate
statistics about failing tests in master. Feel free to reoder your build to
top.

Statistic is necessary to find out how much tests are actually failing. For
example in run 1: failed test A in run 2 test A and D, in run 3 B, C
As result we actually have A, B, C, D tests failing, but one chain results
shows us it is only 1 or 2. I'll share results later.

Per project triggers were actually located in template. It was hard to
manage.
Now Run Basic test chain has VCS trigger (basic&licenses&compute), other
builds inlcuded into Run All. Run All does not have VCS triggers and runs
every nigth. No one checks results more often then daily.

If somethig you may suggest to be included into Run Basic sub-set please
share. It should be fast & stable suite without flaky tests because
RunBasic now has email notifications.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov