Hi Igniters,

I've done experiment on past two weekends to find out which test are
currently failing using mass 'RunAll' execution.

I created my utility for the analysis of TeamCity DB, which allowed to
connect together many results from multiple runs of the same tests.

Please find attached summary of last ~45 'Run All's.
As result ~450 tests are failing in master plus and ~350 C++ tests.

Suites are sorted with order: most failing suites comes first. Tests within
suite are also sorted as most failing first.

Please find some tests written by you and please mute it if current failure
is not significiant.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov