Hi Alexey and welcome to all of you! Look forward to seeing the clients in
Ignite codebase ;)

Granted contributors access to all of you in JIRA. Feel free to assign
existing tickets to yourself or create new ones.

However, before you're getting down to the implementation, please share the
design and architectural ideas around the clients. Plus, it will be
reasonable to start with one client first and then add the rest once you
find out how the community works and Ignite is architectured.

Pavel T., Alex K., as creators of .NET and Java thin clients, please share
pointers that might be useful for Alexey.