Hi Denis,

It is not easy to say exact number of tests, because test failures are
quite randomized. Correct metric can be obtained from mass 'RunAll' runs,
for example, during weekend.

In the same time brief estimation gives number of failures around 30-60 per
'RunAll' instead of 60-80 (we don't count 355 CPP test here because it is
one problem).

If we check issues create/resolve chart, it is available
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Make+Teamcity+Green+Again,
progress is obivious, ~ 27 issues reported and ~ 13 were resolved.

Hope someone in the community can pick up remaining unsassigned issues:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=labels%3DMakeTeamcityGreenAgain%20AND%20createdDate%3E-3w%20AND%20resolution%20is%20EMPTY%20and%20assignee%20is%20EMPTY

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov