Hello, Petr.

I run TC for my PR [1] and have some issues on Team City:

"Failed to execute goal org.codehaus.mojo:flatten-maven-plugin:1.0.1:flatten
(flatten) on project ignite-tools:
The plugin org.codehaus.mojo:flatten-maven-plugin:1.0.1 requires Maven version
3.2.5"

Can we update maven to version 3.2.5 or higher on all Team city agents?

[1] https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/3592
[2]
https://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewLog.html?buildId=1117882&buildTypeId=IgniteTests24Java8_IgniteVisorConsoleScala&tab=buildLog&_focus=10143