Igniters,

I appologize for querying probably well-known information:

Is there any nexus repository, probably staging, which can be set up in
gradle/maven in addition to
https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apache.ignite/ignite-core  where
this RC-1 is located?

Could it be tested using simple version change in gradle to '2.4.0-rc1' ?

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov