We already have transactions support in JDBC driver in TX SQL branch
(ignite-4191). Currently it is implemented through separate thread, which
is not that efficient. Ideally we need to finish decoupling transactions
from threads. But alternatively we can change the logic on how we assign
thread ID to specific transaction and "impersonate" thin client worker
threads when serving requests from multiple users.