It is possible that test is failing only on agents and is always
successfull locally.

For researching such test there was "Ignite reproducing suite" introduced
early. This suite intentionally left blank on TC. Correspondent suite in
code is IgniteReproducingSuite.

You may add some extra debug info into test. Add this test in
IgniteReproducingSuite in code and then start suite on TC several times.