Folks, I do not expect any performance degradation here for high load
becase we already do fsync on rollover. So extra fsyncs will be almost
free. We should do this fsync without holding CP lock , of course.

(see also point 3:
3) We do perform fsync on rollover (switch of current WAL segment) in all
modes, but only when there's enough space to write switch segment record -
see FileWriteHandle # close. So there's a little chance that we'll skip
fsync and bump into the same case)

++1 from me for change Log only to be safe in all cases
+1 create new mode 'Log only safe'