Hi,

The problem is introduced by our freshman committer Nikolay Izhikov in
"IGNITE-7756: IgniteUuid added to predefined types" [1]

IgniteUuid type id has changed on Java side, but not in .NET.
I have pushed the fix to master branch.

I can only ask everyone again to have some respect for your fellow Igniters
and verify changes on TeamCity before merging. It is not that hard.

Thank you,
Pavel

[1] https://github.com/apache/ignite/commit/70ca86a30a7589f9ff46
6b93a958362135347d02