Hi Dmitriy,

That's a great article. Future and current contributors/committer who will
be dealing with the part of the system, described by you, will be thankful
for that page.

Please clarify one thing for me. In your rebalancing example, you are
saying that the full-map exchange won't happen until node 4 rebalances all
the data it owns. For me, it sounds like the topology won't be changed to
the next version until all the nodes rebalance the data they own. Guess I
confused something.