Denis,

The topic is about a possible minimum only.
Our default for WAL segment size is 64mb and we are not going to change it (at least under this ticket).

Best Regards,
Ivan Rakov

On 02.04.2018 19:51, Denis Magda wrote:
Ivan,

Will his value be used as a default one as well or only is a possible
minimum? As for the defaults, I see that Postgres and Cassandra set 16mb as
a default segment size:
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.1/static/wal-configuration.html
https://www.enterprisedb.com/docs/en/10.0/EPAS_Guide_v10/EDB_Postgres_Advanced_Server_Guide.1.45.html

Should we have the same defaults?