Hi,

Cache configuration is persisted in db\{consistent-ID}\cache-{cache-name}\cache_data.dat file. It's just CacheConfiguration serialized by JDK marshaller. Try to delete this file and start cache with new configuration (with correct factory class names). All your data will persist as long as old ignite data is compatible with new configuration.

Best Regards,
Ivan Rakov