Val,

I don't really like the idea of automatic redeployment of services when
classes change.
Different nodes may detect these changes at different moments in time, so
there won't be any guarantee, that all nodes have the same version.
And if redeployment fails, then there won't be a way to notify user code
about it.
Also service fields may change between versions, so already deployed
services won't be able to be deserialized, using new classes.

I think, it would be better if user could trigger redeployment manually. It
would solve the mentioned problems and let the user redeploy services, even
when only their field parameters change without implementation changes.

What do you think?

Denis