Igniters,

As we know the rebalancing doesn't happen if one of the nodes goes down,
thus, shrinking the baseline topology. It complies with our assumption that
the node should be recovered soon and there is no need to waste
CPU/memory/networking resources of the cluster shifting the data around.

However, there are always edge cases. I was reasonably asked how to trigger
the rebalancing within the baseline topology manually or on timeout if:

   - It's not expected that the failed node would be resurrected in the
   nearest time and
   - It's not likely that that node will be replaced by the other one.

The question. If I call IgniteCache.rebalance() or configure
CacheConfiguration.rebalanceTimeout will the rebalancing be fired within
the baseline topology?

--
Denis