Hello Pavel,

Thanks for the update. Haven't heard from you guys for a while but seems
you were too busy polishing the client. Looks great!

Please consider several questions/notes:

   - Do we really want to migrate QueryEntity API [1] to Node.JS client? I
   heard we planned to deprecate it in the future. *Vladimir*, please share
   your thoughts.
   - I wouldn't mix key-value and SQL examples together because they
   represent different use cases of Ignite. For the sake of simplicity, I
   would create a single SqlExample file that uses DDL to configure
   tables/cache, inserts data with INSERTS and SELECTs it back (simple queries
   and queries with JOINs). We can base it on the database and queries used
   here [2]. Happy to brainstorm on this with you separately.
   -

[1]
https://github.com/nobitlost/ignite/blob/master/modules/clients/nodejs/examples/SqlQueryExample.js#L68
[2] https://apacheignite-sql.readme.io/docs/getting-started