Alex, Dmitriy,

Please clarify/consider the following:

   - Can we get the size of a particular secondary index with a method like
   getIndexSize(indexName)? Vladimir Ozerov
   <https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?name=vozerov>,
   it should be feasible, right?
   - The new DataRegionMXBean metrics list is not the same as of
   DataRegionMetricsMXBean interface. Why is so that and what's the
   difference between such similar interfaces?
   - I wouldn't do this - *Depricate
   CacheMetrics.getRebalancingPartitionsCount(); and move to
   CacheGroupMetricsMXBean.getRebalancingPartitionsCount()*. If we redesign
   the way we store our data within data pages in the future, then
   CacheMetrics.getRebalancingPartitionsCount() would make sense.