Hi Igniters,

I would like to start a discussion about adding of the new management events for tasks that was produced by web console and visor.

Problem:

There is no possibility to handle tasks called from web console or visor. Useful information that could be handled:

1)Operations on cached data (read/write/delete)
2)Operation on cluster nodes(start/stop/restart/adding to group/etc)

Maybe some other tasks that possible could somehow influence on Ignite cluster behavior e.g garbage collector call.

I propose to add events that will listen for these tasks and provide to user possibility to process them. Please share your thoughts about it.

Best Regards,
Andrei