Hi Jonathan,

Does Docker Swarm go with any internal services concept that can be used to
share Ignite nodes' IPs? Any other internal thing that can store and share
the IPs?

For instance, Ignite Kubernetes IP finder relies on K8 services to exchange
the IPs on the nodes startup:
https://apacheignite-mix.readme.io/docs/kubernetes-discovery