Ivan,

enableWal/disableWal will return false in case enabling/disabling was
caused not by this call.
For example it will return false in case wal already enabled/disabled.

Example:

boolean res1 = srv.cluster().enableWal(CACHE_NAME);
boolean res2 = srv.cluster().enableWal(CACHE_NAME);

assert res1;
assert !res2;

Vova,

Since you made final tuning for this solution, is there any special cases
when false can be returned?