Hello,

In Ignite-5779 patch, CassandraSessionImpl.java line 289 a null check for row
has been removed (before the change:
https://github.com/apache/ignite/blob/924b1faa64026107bf933ba441e743cf52cb94d1/modules/cassandra/store/src/main/java/org/apache/ignite/cache/store/cassandra/session/CassandraSessionImpl.java#L289
)

I cannot tell immediately why the null check is no longer needed, especially
the row assignment in line 289 can definitely return a null. Is it a mistake or
we are expecting BatchExecutionAssistant is able to deal with null?

Thanks.

Sunny Chan
Senior Lead Engineer, Executive Services
D  +852 2600 8907  |  M  +852 6386 1835  |  T  +852 2600 8888
5/F, One Island East, 18 Westlands Road, Island East, Hong Kong

[:1. Social Media Icons:CLSA_Social Media
Icons_linkedin.png]<https://hk.linkedin.com/company/clsa>[:1. Social Media
Icons:CLSA_Social Media
Icons_twitter.png]<https://twitter.com/clsainsights?lang=en>[:1. Social Media
Icons:CLSA_Social Media
Icons_youtube.png]<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0qWp_lLnOcRYmBlCNQgZKA>[:1.
 Social Media Icons:CLSA_Social Media
Icons_facebook.png]<https://www.facebook.com/clsacommunity/>

clsa.com<https://www.clsa.com/>
Insights. Liquidity. Capital.

[CLSA_RGB]<https://www.clsa.com/member>

A CITIC Securities Company

The content of this communication is intended for the recipient and is subject
to CLSA Legal and Regulatory Notices.
These can be viewed at https://www.clsa.com/disclaimer.html or sent to you upon
request.
Please consider before printing. CLSA is ISO14001 certified and committed to
reducing its impact on the environment.