Hi,

A lot of Igniters made their contributions to Make TC Green during 6 last
weeks. It is Aleksey Plekhanov, Maxim Muzafarov, Alexey Goncharuk, Ilya
Lantukh, Ivan Rakov, Alexey Kuznetsov, Taras Ledkov, Andrey Kuznetsov,
Alexei Scherbakov, Ivan Fedotov, Alexander Menshikov, Andrew Medvedev,
Andrew Mashenkov, Nikolay Izhikov, Stanilovsky Evgeny, Vyacheslav Daradur,
Alexey Kuznetsov, Pavel Kovalenko, Vitaliy Biryukov, Alexey Kukushkin,
Pavel Pereslegin, Amelchev Nikita.

Folks, let me say thank you for your contributions. This effort will
definitely move us towards day with 0 fails.

It’s time to check progress, so I’m going to schedule mass run-all's during
weekend. I plan to trigger these builds Fri May 25 at 15:00 GMT, 18:00 MSK.
Please reply if you have objections or need TC at this time. Feel free to
move builds to top if you have needed fixes.

Any finished patch review process for MTCGA PA issues is also appreciated.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov