Dmitriy,

I've added warning snippet in the bottom of the Alternative Installation
Options section with reference on how to start Apache Ignite installed from RPM
or DEB packages as standalone Java application (see [1]).
Hope it will be enough.

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-8671?focusedCommentId=16499157&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-16499157