Petr,

Thanks for pulling up the conversation.

I still prefer us not to complicate the things and just remove "fabric"
from the *package name*. Use the easiest way possible.

Personally, I don't care about Hadoop and would not suggest the community
wasting its time on it. So, just rename the suffixes/prefixes of the build
files the way you like to address Anton's concerns.