From: Pavel Petroshenko
Sent: 16 июня 2018 г. 21:10
To: Denis Magda
Cc: dev
Subject: Re: Separate binaries for thin clients and drivers

Hi Denis,

There are no "binaries" for Node.js and Python that you can download. These
Thin Clients are distributed and installed by a package management system
(npm, pip): which resolves all the dependencies and deploys necessary
components to the appropriate system locations. So instead of downloading a
Node or Python package binary, the package management systems should be
used to properly install it:

Node.js: $ npm install <...>
or
Python: $ pip install <...>

So the proposal is not really applicable to these clients.

Pavel