Hi Roman,

It is even hard to say what kind of SQL should we produce for such a query.

The general idea of Ignite LINQ provider is:
Do not try to support every LINQ expression (which is not possible, because
LINQ and SQL are quite different);
but try to make most SQL scenarios possible to express in LINQ.

So think SQL first.
For your case, can you give more details? What is the SQL query you'd like
to covert to LINQ?

Thanks,
Pavel