Hi, Igniters!

The end of September for Ignite 2.7 release sounds good to me.

I'm working on Service Grid and going to deliver the following tasks:
- Use discovery messages for service deployment [[1]
- Collect service deployment results asynchronously on coordinator [2]
- Propagate service deployment results from assigned nodes to initiator [3]
- Handle topology changes during service deployment [4]
- Propagate deployed services to joining nodes [5]
- Replace service instance parameter with a class name in
ServiceConfiguration [6] (planned to be implemented by Amelchev
Nikita)

--
Best Regards, Vyacheslav D.