Hi Arjunan,

I've added you to contributors list, and now you can assign ticket.

Best practice is to discuss ticket you would like to pick up using
dev.list. It will mitigate risk that ticket is outdated or already done by
someone else.

Full process and hints you can find here
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute  . I
also encourage you to see 'The Apache Way' video by Cos.

Please subscribe to both dev and user lists:
https://ignite.apache.org/community/resources.html#mail-lists

Get familiar with Ignite development process described here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Development+Process

Instructions on how to contribute can be found here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute

Project setup in Intellij IDEA:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Project+Setup

Once you got familiar and were able to run a few examples, you should pick
a Jira ticket you would like to start on. Send an email to the dev list
sharing your JIRA id, so we can add you as a contributor in Jira.

These are the easy tickets to start with:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20IGNITE%20AND%20labels%20in%20(newbie)%20and%20status%20%3D%20OPEN

While those are more advanced but appealing:
https://ignite.apache.org/community/contribute.html#pick-tickets

Looking forward to your contributions!

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov

пт, 27 июл. 2018 г. в 18:51, jaikumar arjunan <