Stuart,

>From API standpoint Dataframe is just a Dataset of Rows, so they have the
same set of methods.

You have a valid point, by it's valid for both Dataset and Dataframe in the
same way. If you provide a function that filter Rows in a Dataframe,
current integration would also not take advantage of Ignite indexing.

In your example you should rather do 'filter(col("age") = 20)' or
'filter("age = 20")' in which case we can do our optimizations. Again, I'm
sure that would work in exact same way with Dataframes and Datasets, we
just need to provide proper support for the latter.

-Val