Dears,

We are facing a problem with session timeout in weblogic
We are using ignite, spring and spring security and deploy on tomcat and
weblogic

and we found something that Ignite has a special handle for sessionId in case
of WebLogic

        String srvInfo = ctx.getServerInfo();

        // Special case for WebLogic, which appends timestamps to session
        // IDs upon session creation (the created session ID looks like:
        //
pdpTSTcCcG6CVM8BTZWzxjTB1lh3w7zFbYVvwBb4bJGjrBx3TMPl!-508312620!1385045122601).
        if (srvInfo != null && srvInfo.contains("WebLogic")) {
            sesIdTransformer = new C1<String, String>() {
                @Override public String apply(String s) {
                    // Find first exclamation mark.
                    int idx = s.indexOf('!');

                    // Return original string if not found.
                    if (idx < 0 || idx == s.length() - 1)
                        return s;

                    // Find second exclamation mark.
                    idx = s.indexOf('!', idx + 1);

                    // Return original string if not found.
                    if (idx < 0)
                        return s;

                    // Return the session ID without timestamp.
                    return s.substring(0, idx);
                }
            };
        }

Could you please describe what is the problem in weblogic, that could be help
us to understand problem that we have.
Best Regards,
Karim M.Fadel | SW Developer | GSS
Esri Northeast Africa | 13 G Ahmed Kamel Street, New Maadi, Cairo, Egypt
M +20 271615995| Extension 2706
karim.fa...@esrinea.com<http://@esrinea.com> |
www.esrinea.com<http://www.esrinea.com/>