Anton,

I have experience with the yardstick and can help you sometimes.
My possibilities in this matter are limited and it is possible that your
request will be delayed.

Please, try to use the last version of the yardstick and then we can
discuss specific yardstick
issues that you couldn't solve.

Also, you can use dedicated AWS instances for benchmarking.
Pay attention to the fact that sometimes our benchmarks can show unstable
results in case of
non-dedicated instances.

--
Best Regards,