Hi Igniters,

For a long time review queue in the community is quite long. Ticket count
is around 80-100 for last year. I would like to make the proposal, which
should help the community with this aspect. Being reviewer for some tickets
I found a number of tickets from new community members with not checked
tests, not linked dev. list discussion, empty description, code style
violations etc. It is not easy to finalize the review in such case.

Every Igniter could make way too needed contribution to Apache Ignite by
educating newcomers how to make ticket, patch, and discussion as perfect as
it is humanly possible.

I propose any Igniter (regardless of his role and experience: PMC,
committer or contributor) will comment patches of other members in JIRA to
help newcomers make contribution compliant with
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute  I
know a number of community members already do so.

Every contributor could find any ticket he or she likes in
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Issues+waiting+for+review

The contributor can check compliance using
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Review+Checklist
and copy-paste review checklist items to the ticket with his or her visa
about each item. Each contribution can have an infinite number of visas.

Looks good visa are also helpful, but I would like to go forward and
formalize this process. Please share your vision. I would be happy to run a
short webinar in case you have questions. I will update how to contribute
shortly if we agree.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov