Hi Dmitrii,

I'm not sure we're able to install Github apps to Apache mirrors.

The simplest solution, what can be as efficient as a plugin, is fake MTCGA
bot account in Github, which will provide PR comments using Github program
interface. What do you think?

A new test failure can be identified by the Ignite TC Bot by master recent
fail rate = 0.0%. The same rule can be applied to timed out suites.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov