Dmitry, my short comment about maintains compatibilities.

Ignite should be maintains (according to review checklist [1]):

- binary compatibility for persistence store between minor releases;
- JDBC and ODBC and thin client protocol forward and backward compatibility  between two consecutive minor releases;

[1]. https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Review+Checklist