Hello, Denis.

> Could you please list the limitations of Phase 1?
> I'm curious what won't be supported in 2.7.

1. We will have ability to encrypt data stored on the disk for specific cache.

        - There is no limitation on API usage or something for an encrypted
cache.
        - If some cache in a cache group is encrypted, all other caches in this
group must be encrypted.
        - Setting up master key(standard jdk key storage) is prerequisite and
should be done by an administrator.
        - `encryptionEnabled` flag setting up on cache creation and can't be
changed in runtime.

2. We won't be able to change encryption keys for existing cache(key rotation
procedure).
        This will be implemented in Phase 2.