Hello!

Please avoid writing questions about running Apache Ignite to developers
list. Developers list is suited for people who write Apache Ignite's code
or plan its features.

With regards to your project. I don't have MS SQL Server, and I especially
don't have your schema used to create tables.
I imagine that you might be missing index on key field in your table (the
one that Ignite will use according to your config) and thus it has to
resort to full scan while loading tables.

Regards,
--
Ilya Kasnacheev