I'm new to this process, and I've created three pull requests, and I'm
trying to figure out how I can get some eyes to look at them.

   - IGNITE-7616 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-7616> which
   add some missing MXbeans for thread pools.  I've identified some
   contributors that worked on the files before, but when I type [ ~ name ] in
   Jira using parts of names found in git or here

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute#HowtoContribute-ReviewProcessandMaintainers,
   Jira generally doesn't find those people.
   - IGNITE-9026 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-9026> which
   fixes some bugs with CONTINUOUS peer class loading when such a loaded class
   makes a call to another node.   These addressed the problems we had, but I
   still have to to write a couple of new tests.   However, it would useful to
   get feedback on the approach, because it fundamentally changes the search
   process.
   - IGNITE-9365 which adds an optional affinityBackupFilter that can be
   configured in Spring  to separate primary and backup partitions based on
   some node attribute/environment variable, with an example of how to use
   this to force primary and backup to different AWS Availability Zones.  Val
   said he would look at this one.

Thanks,
Dave Harvey