Nikolay,

1) *Do not* create ignite-2.7 branch until we're not started preparation to
real 2.7.
Use some temporary branch for this check instead, eg.
ignite-2.7-release-test

2) Please make sure you'll not cause real release actions (maven release
and so on).
Perform only vote_* steps.

3) Make sure you'll remove all tags, branches, and other RC artifacts after
check.

4) Mark this release as RC0 to make sure it will be clear to everybody that
it's a check.