Andrey,

finally your change is merged to master branch. Congratulations and
thank you very much! :)

I think that the next step is feature that will allow signal about
blocked threads to the monitoring tools via MXBean.

I hope you will continue development of this feature and provide your
vision in new JIRA issue.