Hello!

I think this is because Ignite marshallers stick to what Java supports.
Java only supports signed numbers and it only supports nullable composite
values (no structs).

Thus on the C# side you can use those types which intersect between Java
and .Net runtimes.

I can see how this can be inconvenient, unfortunately we don't have that
strong C# lobby to make the difference currently.

Regards,
--
Ilya Kasnacheev