commit 815807fa8155e884d25fb8437c554c3743583a30
Author: Pavel Kuznetsov <palmihal@...>
Date:   2018-10-23T13:41:10Z

    ignite-3467: Return "DATABASE" as catalog name.

    Instead of returning "null" we now return "DATABASE" string constant.
    Changes affect only jdbc v2 and thin driver (no changes in server code).
    Also tests have been update according to the new behaviour.

commit a1cb69590d63c6e89f90e99c6f9fd57e6d5dc427
Author: Pavel Kuznetsov <palmihal@...>
Date:   2018-10-24T12:54:43Z

    ignite-3467: Added assertion message.

----